mercoledì 28 gennaio 2009

The Sister

Hello guys,

it's Marianna (the sister) writing. I'm just trying to organize myself. Lately I've been very busy but don't worry, I'm going to start soon! just get ready.

I've been living in London for three years and life abroad is not that easy but it's interesting! London it's a beautiful town, you can have a lot of fun overhere!!! You really should visit it, but before you decide to do it you must learn a bit of English. That's why I'm here!! I'll try to make your life easier!!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate!!
Take care!!
Marianna

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Marianna,
    I'm Aldo, the old man in the foto. What a beautifull surprise for me to read about you. I'm studying english at school in Italy, but I learn slowly and I'm never been abroad. I'd like to go in London. Thank yuo for your writing. Aldo.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hello my name is Barbara,sorry I dont spik inglish language I'd like to go in LOndon .BYE BYE Ciao vedo che"yor sister"è riuscita a coivolgerti , ci sarebbero mille domande da farti, ma non riesco a scrivere in inglese, penso di aver capito quello che ci hai scritto speriamo di incontrarci presto in Inghilterra ciao Barbara.

    RispondiElimina